Born in Nancy Sept 1928 - 2001
In 1950 he opened a studio with his wife Lilette in Vallauris called
Les Archanges. He exhibited extensively and contributed to the 1950s
trend of biomorphic pieces. His work is often decorated with bold
abstract designs of glossy colour. He later produced figurative plaques
and tiles. Work is usually signed and marked with the studio name and
mark - a pot with wings and a halo.