click image to enlarge
This glass factory was founded by Josef Inwald in 1906. He was the owner of several other glass factories. Rudolf Schrotter created several designs which began production in 1914. Frantisek Vizner, Rudolf Jurnikl, Adolf Matura, Vladislav Urban and Vaclav Hanus were some of the other designers who worked at Rudolfova Hut, which soon became the largest producer of pressed glass in Czechoslovakia. In 1965, Rudolfova Hut became part of the Sklo Union group.
This set is called Marion and it is nice to find the original box.
For ordering information, please contact us at email@example.com